Still figuring a quick way to import OLM files to Thunderbird? Don't worry as we discussed the reasons why an individual needs to import the OLM files to Thunderbird Mac profile and how the user can safely perform the migration process without losing any data. Most of the users continue switching the email applications to do their tasks, depending on the best way to do it. We have mentioned how a user can import OLM files to Thunderbird Mac profile in a short span of time and securely.
What Are The Reasons To Import OLM Files To Thunderbird Mac Profile?
- If the user is facing a problem while using their OLM files, this is when they prefer to switch to Thunderbird Mac profile.
- When the OLM files cannot be accessed, even then the user imports OLM files to Thunderbird Mac profile.
- When the files get corrupted and damaged and the user cannot use it, then they prefer to import their OLM data to Thunderbird Mac profile.
Solve Your Problem By Opting For A Professional OLM To Thunderbird Converter
The user can perform a safer and hassle-free conversion of their OLM data to Thunderbird Mac profile by opting for a professional OLM to Thunderbird converter to import their OLM files to Thunderbird Mac profile safely and without losing even a single file.
- Open OLM to Thunderbird converter on your system.
- Click on the 'Add Files' option and browse the files to be converted to the format you want.
- Once the OLM files are added, then click on the 'Next' option.
- Click on the radio button from the 'Export Type' option and select the 'MBOX' option.
- Then, the advanced filter option will appear to make the import process easier and the user can select from the 'Date Range' option and the MBOX File Folder' option.
- Click on the 'Browse' option to select the desired location to save the exported Thunderbird files and click on the Thunderbird option to import the OLM files to MBOX.
- Once the process is completed, a message will appear on the screen, then click on the Thunderbird button.
- The entire files can be seen by just clicking on the 'Export Report Icon'. When the MBOX files are acquired, then it can be opened in Thunderbird.
If the user needs to move their OLM files to Thunderbird Mac profile, then they need to perform a safe conversion process. Avoid using the manual approach as it is complex and it is suggested that you go for a safer and reliable approach by choosing a professional OLM converter.